To plug the HDMI PCIE HD video capture card to your PC (for Windows / Mac / Linux system), and you can use any 3rd party software to capture or stream your HD game play, or other HD video source. It support 4K 30P HDMI input and output, capture resolution 1080p 60fps full HD recorded.
* To use 3rd party software to capture your HD video. Work with OBS Studio (Windows and MAC, Linux), stream 1080 60fps video.
* High quality video recording, 1080P@60fps video capture and streaming.
* PCI-Express interface, powerful to get HD video into you computer up to 1080P.
* With HD output, you can play and record the 1080P video at the same time.
* Live RTMP streaming to YouTube, DailyMotion,Twitch,Hitbox and more.
* Supports for Windows, for Mac or Linux.
Video Input: HDMI port
Audio Input: HDMI port
Video Output: HDMI port
for Windows 7, 8, 10; for Mac OS X 10.9 or later; Linux
720 * 480 (60p), 720 * 576 (50p), 1280 * 720p (50p), 1280 * 720p(60p), 1920 * 1080 (50i), 1920 * 1080 (60i), 1920 * 1080 (24p), 1920 * 1080 (25p), 1920 * 1080 (30p), 1920 * 1080 (50p), 1920 * 1080 (60p)
OBS Studio (for Windows / OS X); Windows Media Encoder (for Windows); for Adobe Flash Media Live - Encoder (for Windows / OS X); Real Producer Plus (for Windows); VLC (for Windows / OS X / Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (for OS X); QuickTime Player (for OS X); Wirecast (for Windows / OS X); vMix (for Windows); Potplayer (for Windows) and etc.
Record Quality: Max 1080p 60fps