About STM32 board:
- This board is very suitable for learners that want to learn STM32 microcontroller with ARM Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
- On-board SWD interface, and it can be programmed with ST-LINK V2.
- On-board reset button and power indicator LED.
- On-board test indicator LED, and the beginners can program to control it.
- On-board 100ma 3.3V Regulator.
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked。
- Microcontroller: STM32F103C8T6.
- Burning times: 10k cycles
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V.
- IO logic voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 37.
- Analog Input Pins: 10 (12bits).
- Flash Memory: 64KB.
- RAM: 20KB.
- Programmable Clock Speed: 72 MHz (MAX).
About the ST-LINK V2:
- Only U disk size and compatible with official ST-LINK V2.
- Support official firmware upgrade, support all series of STM8 (SWIM interface), STM32(SWD interface).
- Two-channel power output 5V / 3.3V and easier to use.
- On-board 500mA resettable fuse, short-circuit protection.
- Output diode in series with, reverse connection protection.
- Support simulation debugging, running at full speed, single step, breakpoint debugging, view IO status and the variable data.
- Support IDE and software tools:
KEIL MDK V4.2+
GeneralModelSTM32 KitQuantity1 setForm ColorBlue + YellowMaterialPCB + Alloy + PlasticSpecification